- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Destinations : Port Blair – Havelock Island – Neil Island – Ross Island
Arrive Port Blair – Cellular Jail – Light & Sound ShowOn arrival at Port Blair airport, our Travel representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relaxing, we proceed to the Cellular Jail (National Memorial): At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Dinner & Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair – Havelock Island: Radhanagar BeachAfter breakfast, check out from hotel, we start our journey towards Havelock island via ferry from Port Blair Harbor. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. Later we proceed to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. Also go to Govindnagar Beach, Elephant Beach, Kalapathar Beach. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Dinner & overnight stay at Havelock island.
Havelock - Neil islandAfter breakfast check out from hotel and catch a ferry to Neil Island. On arrival at Neil island you will meet our representative and check in to hotel, later visit Rampur beach, Laxmanpur beach and natural bridge. Dinner & overnight stay at Neil island.
Neil Island - Cruise - Port Blair - Carbyns Cove BeachAfter breakfast we check out from hotel and catch ferry from Neil island to Port Blair, on arrival at Port Blair you will meet our representative and check in to hotel, little relax & freshup later evening we visit Carbyns cove beach – finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Dinner & Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair – Ross Island – North Bay Island (Coral Island)After breakfast, check out from hotel at Port Blair, we will proceed for a full day cruising towards Ross Island & North Bay (Coral Island) Ross Island: First we start the exhilarating journey(by boat) to Ross Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands. North Bay (Coral Island): From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North Bay island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral, colorful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colorful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkeling (optional) later evening Shopping at local city Aberdeen Bazaar. Dinner & Overnight stay at Ross island.
Depart from Andaman IslandsWake up to a delicious Breakfast in the morning & Check out. Then catch a ferry to Port Blair. Go for any Last minute shopping. Later transfer to Port Blair Airport. Bid farewell to the trip. Trip end after reaching Airport & proceed back to home with lots of memories and experiences to share with your loved ones
- 5 Nights Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis in 2 – 3 star category hotels.
- Welcome drink at arrival
- Meal Plan – MAPAI basis(including Breakfast & Dinner)
- All available complimentary Hotel facilities like Wi-Fi Connection as applicable
- All Entry Tickets / Elephanta’s Boat Tickets (as per itinerary)
- Sea Transfers By Ferry/PRIVATE CRUISE
- Exclusive vehicle for all transfers & all local sightseeing as per itinerary only
- All hotel luxury taxes, GST/Service Charges(as per itinerary)
- Toll Tax(as per itinerary), Parking, Driver Allowances, All Permits
- Personal expenses
- Entrance/Camera fee and guide charges
- Ross island maintenance fee / Limestone tickets
- Airfare / Train Tickets / Helicopter tickets
- Any dispute regarding child age or any additional fees/charges for adventure activities to be settled directly with hotel/service provider
- Chargeable Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, any other fee
- Anything which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
No gallery images found.
No Details Found